Re: Morning, questions, blah, etc.

--- Chris Emery <cemery at columbus_rr.com> wrote:
> Hey, gang.

Hi Chris.

> I've got to stop checking my email before I come to
> work.   I had 28 messages
> to respond to while I sat in front of my computer in
> my boxers, smoking a
> cigarette.

man, i can't keep up with a billion posts with my slow typing. i hardly
even have the time theses days!

> So anyway, a few questions, items, whatever.

cleanup in isle nine....

> -Why did so many people go to the shows, say that
> they spotted me, bink, Nik,
> Drew, everyone, etc, and NOT come say hello at the
> least.  I don't get it.
> Do some of us scare you that much?

see, Chris, we're as immortal as Linford and the rest of the band now. i
can see why we're unapproachable. ;{P}

> -I was offered a job in Houston, TX last night to
> design the front-end user
> interface for a nationwide risk management system for
> a large petrochemical
> company.  I told 'em if I could do it from home, I'm
> thier boy.  "We'll see,"
> she says as I laugh.

CHRIS!!!!  and how would you expect me to even WANT to move to Columbus
if you're not there? keep me posted on the job!

> -Where in eastern Columbus can I renew my license
> plates?  I did it a year or
> two ago, but now I can't remember where I went.  That
> irritates me, and now
> it's 3 weeks overdue.

thanks for reminding me. gotta change my plates this weekend.

> -This space intentionally left blank.

my favourite is the manuals with the words "blank page" written on
them.

> -I give up.  I was going to make a William Shatner
> reference in here
> somewhere, but I failed to do so miserably.

that's really freaky... i just woke up from a bizarre star trekish dream
with hints of the planet vulcan... remember the old episode when spock
goes through his hormones and ends up having to fight kirk in order to
gain a wife? well.... imagine being a spectator... no, nevermind...

anyway, i'm done posting for the day. gotta go to work and be
productive....

yeah, right.

bink