Re: Morning, questions, blah, etc.

barkera at nsk-corp_com sez:

The above space was left blank by Aaron Barker.

Intentional?   YOU make the call!

>>-Why did I fall asleep at 8:30 last night?  My body just decided that it had
>>had enough of Thursday, March 26th for one year, and I collapsed.

>It's your first symptom of the Y2k bug.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but we
>won't have a "Thursday, March 26th" until 2009.
>And just in case you're wondering, yes, I am that bored that I took the
>time to figure it out.

I found a web page this morning talking about the Y5B bug - Our sun will
expire in about 5 billion years.  I think it's www.y5b.com.

>>-Where in eastern Columbus can I renew my license plates?  I did it a year or
>>two ago, but now I can't remember where I went.  That irritates me, and now
>>it's 3 weeks overdue.
>There's a guy sittin' in a rusted-out Ford Econoline behind the Bob Evans on
>Cline Rd(I think), just north of the exit off I-70, he'll take care of ya......

Cline Rd?   In Columbus?   I would expect this guy off Cleveland Ave, maybe.

>>-This space intentionally left blank.
>In your honor.

Nah..in yours.

>>-I give up.  I was going to make a William Shatner reference in here
>>somewhere, but I failed to do so miserably.
>Speaking of Shatner, go see "Trekkies".  Probably one of the best and funniest
>films you'll see all year.

Never heard of it.   Does anyone know what it is, or know someone who does?
--
NP: The Orb - _U.F.Off - The Best Of The Orb_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery

Follow-Ups: References: