Re: 100 posts! time to pop the chamagne!

> In a message dated 3/25/99 3:51:13 PM, Jaharnish2 at aol_com wrote:
>

>>we've actually broken 100 posts in one day, and it's not even 3:45 PM.
>>

> And you know what the worst thing is? Poor Gardner isn't even around today!

I'm here now.  Sorry.  I've been here for a while.  I was logged down back
in all those posts about your bossom somewhere.

I was at Wired last night (a local goth night much better than the one Yz
normally goes to ;-)  I opened at work this morning (7am) through some
miracle of my body deciding that it doesn't really need sleep (or maybe it's
just all of these posts about Karen's pants and Yz's bouste) I'm still
functioning fairly well.

:-)

Gardner.
--
"To err is human, to kill so that one may be an heir is homicide"

Brian Gardner, "Twisted Quotes"