Re: OtR and wedding songs!

On Thu, 25 Mar 1999 15:53:34 -0500, Lori Adams wrote:

> Heck...better yet!! I'll just ask Karin and Linford to SING at my wedding
> when that day comes!!! Wouldn't that be just amazing??? He he.....:) I
> wish!!!...
> I think I would pick Rhapsodie though!!! I've always wanted to play that
one!

I want that too... do you think they would if they were paid enough? I hope
so. I love Rhapsodie also, maybe Flanders Fields as well, or Seahorse, or
they could just play a concert during my wedding that would be fine with me.

By the way Lori did I talk to you the other week at the Rec Center maybe?
Later
Debbie