Re: Monk Dates (fwd)

jnedsfox at moody_edu talk:

>  We *might* be in town that weekend.  Maybe we can leave work a little
>  early...

that would be supremely cool.

>  > WOOHOO! i haven't seen them in a loooooong time! i think the last time
>  > might've been at a now defunct coffeehouse, one of my old haunts, the
Blue
>  > Jordan.
>  >
>  > never heard of the trinity house theatre - better check that out.
>
>  IIRC, it's a christian playhouse.  I'll ask Zena where it is.

thanks so much.

say, is this too early to speak of a lostie group hug?

just wondering.

>  > rock on, peace out, word up.
>
>  stay cool, check you later, dig, word.

jâvol, you go boi, knickknackpaddywhackgive-this-dog-a-bone!

jay

NP:  :Wumpscut: - _Bunker Gate Seven_

"the love and the suffering are one."
-Frederick Buechner
<{---o<(\,- Sïr Edwård Jäy, thæ Sêcönd öv Härnïsh -,/)>--o---}>
	^v^	^v^	^v^	ICQ #13819982	^v^	^v^	^v^