Re: 100 posts! time to pop the chamagne!

Sor Edwerd Jdy, thf Sjcvnd vv Hdrnosh, v2.0, release 12 sez:

>i think this is seriously a record here, isn't it? <glances at Eric and
Chris>
>we've actually broken 100 posts in one day, and it's not even 3:45 PM.

hey, don't look at me... i've only posted twice today (well, three now...)

actually, i think the blame lies with Drew and ysobelle. i went back and
counted 37 posts just from those two crazy kids.

wearing nothing but long festoons,
eric.

np: u2 | zooropa