Re: Genre busting (was Re: Re: Re: babble in pews)

Jaharnish wonders in his Sugarcubes daze:

>> that song i've had in my head off + on that sez "you say *ouch!* - this
really hurts..."
i remember digging that song very much. any help out there? beuller?

Well, sure, I'm glad to be of service.  I believe that the song was called "Hit."  It was on the last Sugarcubes album, before Bjork went solo.  I don't remember the name of the album, but it had a red cover.

--dana--
   who knows her Sugarcubes/Bjork trivia quite well, thank you    very much