Re: Genre busting (was Re: Re: Re: babble in pews)

danamcc at planetaccess_com clears it up:

> >>Wait-- what did she say, that Icelandic minx?
>
>  What's wrong with Bjork??  Well, that may be a loaded question.
>
>  I think that neds-fox is referring to a song that the Sugarcubes did called
"
> Isobelle," Ysobelle.
>
>  Is that right??
>
>  "My name Isobelle, married to myself. . ." or something crazy like that.

ooh, don't know that song. the main thing i remember about the Sugarcubes is
that:

1. Björk was/is a real cutie

2. that song i've had in my head off + on that sez "you say *ouch!* - this
really hurts..."
i remember digging that song very much. any help out there? beuller?

all nostalgic and glowy,

yaj

NP: the kicking of my feet, riddled with caffeine

"You don't need an excuse to hug & smooch beautiful women. They deserve it."
-Chris Emery 1999
<{---o<(\,- Sïr Edwård Jäy, thæ Sêcönd öv Härnïsh -,/)>--o---}>
	^v^	^v^	^v^	ICQ #13819982	^v^	^v^	^v^