That look (was "RE: babble in pews...")

> PLEASE post this morning, guys!!  Please!!  I beg you!!  Chris?? Binky??  Amy (oh, she's sleeping)  Anyone?!?!?!

Well...

No one's posted about one of the things I found most interesting Sunday,
namely the sense of wonder on everyone's face.  It was fascinating to me--
Chris, Bruce, Jay, Steve... everyone who came up and introduced himself to
me had this expression.  Part quizzical ("Who are you?"), part surprised
("Is that really you?  Is that what you look like?"), part... blissed out,
if that wasn't as strong a term as it is.  And it was *exactly the same* on
each face.

I wonder if it was on mine?

jnf

Follow-Ups: References: