Re: babble in pews

danamcc at planetaccess_com sez:

>Well, now, if she has no idea who KMFDM is, we should tell her more. . .
>
>A *industrial* band from my youth listened to by "cool" goth and punk kids and by tools.  A dark sounding band, a loud band, a hard to understand (vocally) band, a soothing band, a calming band, a quiet band, a--oh, no, I seem to have gone and confused myself.

KMFDM is by far the greatest industrial band of the late 80's & 90's.   Sascha
K. & En Esch even handled their own website (http://www.kmfdm.net)

Speaking of which, none of you happens to have an *original* release of
_Naive_, do you?   I only have the remix rerelease of _Naive/Hell To Go_.  I'd
dearly love a copy of the original.

>Listen to nothing that I say, lest ye be misinformed.

Nah.

>lovingly,
>--dana--, who is definitely in a mood this morning. . .

Can I jump in the mood too?

>PLEASE post this morning, guys!!  Please!!  I beg you!!  Chris?? Binky??  Amy (oh, she's sleeping)  Anyone?!?!?!

I'm posting, Drew's posting - what's the problem?
--
NP: Sir Mix-A-Lot - _Swass_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery