Re: That look (was "RE: babble in pews...")

"Joshua M. Neds-Fox" <jnedsfox at moody_edu> sez:
>No one's posted about one of the things I found most interesting Sunday,
>namely the sense of wonder on everyone's face.  It was fascinating to me--
>Chris, Bruce, Jay, Steve... everyone who came up and introduced himself to
>me had this expression.  Part quizzical ("Who are you?"), part surprised
>("Is that really you?  Is that what you look like?"), part... blissed out,
>if that wasn't as strong a term as it is.  And it was *exactly the same* on
>each face.
>
>I wonder if it was on mine?

I don't remember it on yours, exactly, but when I said to your wife "You must
be Zena" and she hadn't been paying attention to the introductions so she
didn't know who I was.   That look was priceless.

Of course, so was the look she gave me when she accused me of being able to
only admire women for their outward physical appearance and not their other
noble attributes.   I believe she said that I'd probably only report to the
list that she "was a cutie".    I like Zena, jnf.   You picked a winner -
she's my kind of gal.  ;-)
--
NP: Dada - _American Highway Flower_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery