Re: A few things...

>- -Dan, you outed yourself already, so I don't have to drag you out, like
>I had planned on using this space for.  I'm glad I got to sit by you
>Sunday.

'twas a pleasure.  good show, and it was great meeting many of you
freaks... :)

>- -Karin wore the same pants both nights.

i noticed that too.  but, ya know, in my book Karin can do any damn thing
she wants to... pants or not.  um... i meant, the *same* pants or not.  or
something...

Dan

+--- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web ---+
      dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
     "Shakespeare was known to have bad breath..."
+---               Nuno: "Garbage"                  ---+