Latter Days...

Speaking of Latter Days...

I recently saw Michael Kelsey do a cover of it at a show.  FYI, he was the
(brilliant) guitarist who opened for OtR on the Friday show way back in the
Spring of 1998.

Anyway, since that first time, I've seen him play 3 times.  He's brilliant,
the noises he makes with his guitar.

Anyway, he did his own show (no opener) at Station One in Springfield, OH
at the end of Feb.  Half way through his set, he started into a song, and I
knew that I'd heard it.  Once he got about to the second line, I blurted
out "Oh COOL!!"  People stared at me...  I couldn't believe he was doing
"Latter Days."  It was a little bit more upbeat, but not much.  It was just
cool, though, to hear someone else cover an OtR song... He also did a
kickass version of Kravitz's "Are You Gonna Go My Way?" mixed in with some
of his (M. Kelsey's) original stuff...

Anyway...

Dan

NP- Live _Throwing Copper_
+--- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web ---+
      dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
     "Shakespeare was known to have bad breath..."
+---               Nuno: "Garbage"                  ---+