Re: An X-File

that nice Jeanne said,

>(sic) and a male character named "Detweiler." If it's just a
>coincidence, it's an awfully weird one...

that Chris Carter's a pretty hip guy.   we used to watch Millenium  ( i quit
when they killed off the prettiest woman on TV,  Mrs. Frank Black)  and they
have song clips on that show a lot.  one episode had a patti smith ( i love
her)  song clip,  and the clip went on and on and on and on,  nearly the
entire song, with no dialogue to interrupt it.   way cool!   and (maybe it's
the same show, i don't know)  but dearly beloved watches something and they
play Smiths songs on it.  so, TV's getting pretty hip.   i wouldn't be a bit
surprised if Berquist and Detweiler on the X-Files was no coinkidink at all.
now, if only Mulder would slip __eve__ into his company car.....

amy, yeah, i'll let you know if that were to happen!

jg

np:  Bruce Cockburn  __nothing but a burning light___    (i got a listie
birthday present!!!!!!!!     thank you,  candace!)