Re: First thoughts from First St

In a message dated 3/22/99 2:00:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jnedsfox at moody_edu writes:

> > Oh, yeah.   My brotha Jay Harnish looks quite a bit like Layne Staley.
>  > "I know that pain, and I won't run away like I used to do"
>
>  Yes, he does.

cool, guys. thanks! i dig the layne, minus the needle scars from his biceps to
his wrists. i think i could do without that.

and that really *is* one of my favorite quotes ("I know that pain...")

Jay

NP: Over the Rhine - _Patience_

"You don't need an excuse to hug & smooch beautiful women. They deserve it."
-Chris Emery 1999
<{---o<(\,- Sïr Edwård Jäy, thæ Sêcönd öv Härnïsh -,/)>--o---}>
	^v^	^v^	^v^	ICQ #13819982	^v^	^v^	^v^