Some thoughts on not meeting. . .

I walked into Canal Street Sunday night wondering if I would recognize any of
you.  I had some sketchy ideas: someone maybe wearing a kilt, a computer
programmer, various "armchair poetic types."

Seats should be easy to find I thought.  Whoa, was I surprsed!  At a quarter
till eight, the place was packed.

As my friend and I made our way past the bar, I looked down into the face of
someone who could have been Sir Edward Jay (kind of hard to tell, going only
from the half face pictured on your excellent web page).  We moved on and
finally found some bar stools along the isle to the dressing room.  We sat
close enough that I could prop my feet on the stage.
I thought about my options:   jump up and down in a room full of strangers
shouting "listie here!" or remain anonymous and save meetings for another day.
Obviously, I just sat back and enjoyed the show.
(And what a show it was!)  But it was nice to know there were friends in the
room.

Not yet met,

Kristi (trying not to lurk)