as to my character and person.

     dear listies:

     haven't been around much lately.  been going
places where the air is sweeter & folks aren't partial
to considering computers a vitality.

     traipsed thru your mail some.  some good talk.
some bad talk.  sounds like ya'll had some fun.  guess
that i wish i hadn't missed it--but ya'll are still a
bit stalkish for my tastes...

    but i think it'd be most nice & decent--please!
would you stop making these wild claims as to my
person?  c'mon, now.  i like my space.  i like my
privacy.

    this would be what?  the 2nd time i've said this?
stop making these wild claims, i'm starting to get
riled.

woman?  hmph.
                                        --TW