Re: first day od spring (Canal & Linford)

jg900 wrote:

> hi.
>
> ooops!    that one wasn't ready for publication just yet.   sorta accidently
> hit the send button.

happens to the best of us. ;-)

> even did so without clipping off the bink letter that
> i tagged it onto,  which will piss off Amy Romania.   (sorry amy, it was a
> mistake!)

oh come on silly man, you should know me better than that! It won't piss me off.
I don't think anything you can do could piss me off. I just don't l ike
scrolling to read the rest of the text to find out if someone has added
something or not! Listies, just so you know, I am not that easily angered!!!

Amy