Re: ***Raise your hand if you're attending this weekend!***

---jg900 <jg900 at bright_net> wrote:

> according to the Chris Emery theory, and supported by bink and Amy
Raven,
> you should already be able to spot me.   but i'll be a good sport
and play
> along.

:{)} this is true, but it's not a *bad* thing, jg!

>>Hair color? what little remains is brown

oh, come on, you have more hair left than i thought you were gonna
have! :{)}

okay, might as well give my self image....

• Which night - Saturday or Sunday? saturday.
• Male or female? usually male. last i checked
• Hair color? brownish
• Eye color? the colour of an autumn sky
• Height? 4'16"
• What do you suppose you'll be wearing? plaid. definitely plaid. you
kilting, too, Jay?
• Are you a deep thinking, "apple orchard" arm-chair faggoty poetic
type? i'm an artsy fartsy son of a book
• Are you crashing overnight in Dayton? haven't a clue.

bink