Re: FW: This Header is dumb (was Re: This is dumb)

Brian Gardner wrote:

> > I have posted once or twice before. No one ever really took any notice,

once or twice isn't a lot...

>  As I said, I think the rl familiarity of some of the people on this list
>  leaves them deleting posts from those they don't know.  Quite the same as
>  any of us would do, when bogged down with messages.  I guess that winds up
>  being mildly clique-y.

not necessarily. I feel that people open up to others quiet well. but in order to
get a response you must write something that causes people to want to comment...
otherwise peopel don't respond. Ex. I dont' respond to every email I get, only
ones that are sent to me (or with references to me) or ones that cause me to want
to respond. like this one... Usually you don't get responses on your first one....
but hey, keep trying...

>  PS- Just in case there's any uncertainity.  Let me state that I have othing
>  against either you, Krysten, nor Nokorobov.  I just had something against
>  what you said.  There's a difference (at least to me).

same here. Actually I didn't even really have something against what you said.
You are free to have your own opinion... I had something against the tone it was
said in...

Amy