Re: This is dumb

> In a message dated 3/17/99 11:57:59 AM, hellomynameisj at yahoo_com wrote:
>
> <<
> okay. so krystyn named this character "mr. gardner." no
> offense, brian. my bad.
>>>

> Nonono-- Brian Gardner GOOD!
>
> And he has the SOFTEST, FLUFFIEST head o' hair!

Thanks Yz... I was I work.  I was wading through these things, and I was
hoping you'd wade off all of the negativity directed my way.  :-)  Do you
still need a ride on Sat?
--
"4 score and a couple odd years ago, give or take a few, our 4 fathers, yes
there were only 4 of them (Notice any motif here?)..."

Brian Gardner- "Twisted Quotes