Re: okay...

> As you know, i am the woman,'nkoroakjfdaskf', with which most of you have
> developed an intense hatred.  I started it, yes, and now I'd like to try
> to end it.

Very well.  Ended.  :-)

> This has gotten out of control. Not only did my message
> receive dozens and dozens of equally (and then some) aggressive communal
> kill myself, others warmly supportive, and then a few asking me where I
> lived, challenging me to a fist fight.  I am not kidding.  This has gotten
> boring and redundant.

Not to mention even worse than your original post.  If there are people like
this on this list, I withdrawl all of my objections to you and point them in
their direction.  People, come on!  This sort of thing is not funny, and
completely uncalled for.  I'm sure some of you were joking.  Whatever.
Asking someone to kill themselves and threatening physical violence because
of one post, no matter how incensing is not the kind of thing that is
healthy, called for or even legal in some instances.

> in the way I did it, but I doubt Linford cried over it.  I still have high
> respect for Linford, but I'm not out to protect him.

I am not loyal to Linford, I respect him for his writings.  Nothing more.  I
just didn't think your response was warranted.  At all.

> Please do not do the clever cut and paste shredding of this message and
> attack every single sentence...you have better things to do.

Sorry, this is the way I do email.  I am very referential in my posts, and
this is the only convient way to make sure people know what I'm talking
about.  Can't help it.

> me...fine, just email me **directly** and **privately** and we can chat
> (I'll be civil)...but as far as the din of aggressiveness that
> continues to saturate the list-serve, well...it's gotten old. I started
> it...and I'd love to try to end it.  I made a mistake.

No need.  I said what I had to say the first time around.  You had an
oppinion, I responded to it with mine.  You have the right to respond again
in kind.  That's the way lists work.  Still, if that's an appology... I (for
myself anyway) accept.  There was nothing to appologize for (in my mind)
other than the tone of the letter and the biting attacks.  It seemed the
letter was ill thought.  That's all.  Thank you for this ending.  I will
join in the finalizing.

My last thoughts,
Brian

--