Re: Hotels... hotels... who needs a hotel

Brian writes:

> > ok...i've only had two people request accomodations in a hotel...it's
>  > been elusive planning...do these two people want to share?...do jg and
>  > his dearly beloved want to share with them?...share share share...and
>  > with only one, possibly two rooms to rent, is it really necessary to
>  > book ahead?...these are questions i have...those involved please mail
>  > me with details as best known...
>
>  I purpose that everyone wanting to co-ordinate crash sites in Dayton speak
>  up.  I only got one response to my initial post about hotels.  Maybe that
>  was a bit too early to have asked.  Now we have a local who is willing to
do
>  the phone calls and everything.  Please, let's take advantage of this, or I
>  may be crashing in my car too.  I can't afford the price of a hotel room.
>  Especially not two nights in a row.  Speaking of...

Well, I'm definitely in need of lodging while I'm there and have mentioned
this to our ever gracious Daytonian coordinator, Megan.  I haven't heard
anything back from her yet though, so I hope she received my request.  What
confounds me is why only two of us have requested accommodations when there
are so many non-Daytonians who are going to be in attendance.  You're not all
planning on sleeping in your cars, are you?

>  Is anyone else arriving Friday?  Does anyone have any suggestions of good
>  bars or clubs to go to in between Pittsburgh and Dayton on a Friday night?
>  Does anyone wanna party?  Road trips are always better when there's one
>  person on the other side that you expect to meet.  If there are no
>  sugestions of places either in Dayton or elsewhere, I'll just wonder around
>  Dayton looking for cool spots.

Thanks to Delta's inability to get me into Dayton on Saturday and out on
Sunday, I will be arriving on Friday night and won't be leaving until Monday
evening, but honestly don't know if I'm going to be in the mood for partying
after spending all day in airports and airplanes.

What's the plan, if any, for post-concert lostie get-togethers?  I'd hate to
travel 2000 miles for a couple shows and not get to hang with y'all at least a
little bit.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com
=========
"Talking nonsense is man's only privilege that distinguishes him from all
other organisms." -- F. Dostoyevsky