From: Brian Gardner [mailto:yavin at mindspring_com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 1999 8:03 AM
To: Rhineland
Subject: Hotels... hotels... who needs a hotel

>> oughta work in Dayton.    but, if there are fun listies to hang with
> at a
>> hotel somewhere,   maybe i'll abandon the hobo suite.

> ok...i've only had two people request accomodations in a hotel...it's
> been elusive planning...do these two people want to share?...do jg and
> his dearly beloved want to share with them?...share share share...and
> with only one, possibly two rooms to rent, is it really necessary to
> book ahead?...these are questions i have...those involved please mail
> me with details as best known...

I purpose that everyone wanting to co-ordinate crash sites in Dayton speak
up.  I only got one response to my initial post about hotels.  Maybe that
was a bit too early to have asked.  Now we have a local who is willing to do
the phone calls and everything.  Please, let's take advantage of this, or I
may be crashing in my car too.  I can't afford the price of a hotel room.
Especially not two nights in a row.  Speaking of...

Is anyone else arriving Friday?  Does anyone have any suggestions of good
bars or clubs to go to in between Pittsburgh and Dayton on a Friday night?
Does anyone wanna party?  Road trips are always better when there's one
person on the other side that you expect to meet.  If there are no
sugestions of places either in Dayton or elsewhere, I'll just wonder around
Dayton looking for cool spots.

> right back, babe...looking forwared to meeting you and i'm happy to
> help...

Yes, thank you for offering to help.

> huh??? what didn't i read? no full band??

Just three of them.  I'm looking forward to it.

--
"The blood dimmed tide is loosed,
and everywhere the ceremony of innocence is drowned."

-William Butler Yeates, "The Second Coming"