Re: Canal Street or bust

meggy the speggon wrote:

> bink said:
> > yes, folks, friends, and fuzzie wuzzies, the binkster will be at the
> > saturday show at canal street.

> my prayers have been answered...

what you're a fuzzy wuzzy now, too?

> > and meghan, if you can get me an extra ticket for her, i'd love you
> > forEVER....

> well, binhk

(this is the far east spelling of my name)

 i'll see what i can do...

'prieciate it. let me know if/when you get the ticket.

> > and if it's as warm in Dayton this weekend as it is here in fort
wayne
> > now.... hmmmmm.... think *plaid.*

> well i'd certainly be getting my money's worth, wouldn't i...

woo ho HO!!!!

or would it be *ME* who's getting his money's worth?

you think the kilt will be smashing....

> ok...so who's bringing what?  we could have a veritable
> smorgasborg-type conglomeration of shareable edibles or something like
> that...

cool! a portable pot luck! lemme get back to you on what i'll bring....

> anyway...bink, i'm bringing pictures...chris, since you feel you don't
> hold enough esteem to be called "mr", you will now be known as "sir
> emery of the house of acronym"...

sir emery. nice ring. can we call you Madamme Butterfly?

> and since bink gets to be the elbow of the body of christ, can i be
> the little indentation thingy between the lips and the nose?

okay, megan's the lip thingy!!!!

elbink