Re: MONK???

hi.

>Although nearly everyone I know of who's ordered from True Tunes has seemed
>be pleased, I think it's only right to give the other side too.  I ordered
>Monk's "Quiver" from them during the middle of last year and finally just
>received it this past week.  If I hadn't harassed them about it a number of
>times, I still wouldn't have it.  The 2 Monk CDs for $20 is a good deal,
but
>be prepared to fight for the discs if you choose to go that route.
>
>Steve

sorry that happened to you, stevieboo.  i had never ordered or for that
matter heard of them before ordering my 2/$20  monk deal  (yeah, with the
cool should-be-$5-extra-but-they- throw-it-in-free booklet thing a ma bob)
but it came to my very own little mailbox immediately,  3 days or so.

so, i'd recommend them.   (plus, i had a good time talking to the guy there
who went to school with a guy by my name,  in a town called by my name,  and
populated by people with my  name.   he thought he had found a long-lost
friend,  but i have never been to jgville.   it ain't me.  but it was fun,
and it was on his dime, too,  'cause he called me back.)

jg

ani difranco  ___up up up up up up___
(yeah, jessyka,  yeah, jan!)