Re: tangled and hypothetical...

In a message dated 3/12/99 3:03:52 PM Central Standard Time,
nycteris at excite_com writes:

> um, guys:
>  I can't recall a show in my lurking and listing existence with more
>  travellers from afar, car pooling, and sudden changes of plans.

emery 96 was far worse and emery 97 was almost as bad!  i was organizing a
"ride board" for the shows, and we had people coming from out of the country
even!!!  amy--wanna come for canal street???
97 we did the ride board, too, but it wasn't as successful as the year before.
96 was when only with listee help (who was that) someone brought terri in from
vermont to sing with karin.
jan