Re: oh yeahhhh

>Well, I just made my reservations for Caffe Milano show on 3-27.  That's
>the first day of my spring break, and I feel like unwinding a little
>bit...anybody else gonna be there?  Jan, Debbie, any O-hi-O folk??

I wish I could be there.  Caffe Milano was one of my favorite places to see
bands (including OtR).  My job might be sending me to Nashville for a
couple of months, but if I'm there, it won't be until the beginning of
April....so I'll have to miss that show....
greggm at teleport_com
http://www.teleport.com/~greggm