where'd it go?

um, I'm having difficulties.  bouncing too many addies and novels and such
simultaneously...

so, I'm loosing personal letters.
and I'm not sure if one in particular got sent.

a long narrative about Brady's...I spent a good fourty minutes on it,
methinks. and I think it has departed the way of saints and unrelated
content.

sigh.

oh.  interesting note:
sifting through student writing for a college publication.  somebody wrote a
prose narrative, inserting commentaries about "etc. whatever."  interesting.
but I was miffed by lack of credit to OtR and the thickness of introspective
jabber (takes one to know one)

and the other day, heard someone singing strains of "this night is so big,
this night has stars falling into my hands..."

I spun around to catch the singer, but as though fate strategically was
hiding his identity, support beams and window frames and doors and bypassers
hid his face, until he was gone from view.

my college is rampant with OtR fans.

enough!

bed, girl, bed...

lindsye.