This & that [not much OTR]

Hey, gang.

It's nice to be back.   Thanks for the birthday wishes.  ;-)

So who's going to the Canal St shows?   Sound off!

Also, what's the deal with a 'smokeless' show?   No ganga?

The song title for the week is 'Twin Sisters And A Half Bottle Of Bourbon'

Don't ever go to Clermont, Kentucky if you can help it.   That goes for Fort
Loramie, Ohio as well.    BTW, Brucey, I drove through Minster yesterday, and
it sucked.

I'm sorry I missed all you beautiful people at Brady's.   Next time,
peut-etre?
--
NP: Karma To Burn - _Karma To Burn_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery