Re: self-promotion+a netiquette request

In a message dated 3/7/99 11:22:33 PM Eastern Standard Time, mmcvey at uic_edu
writes:

<< 1.) Use the subject field precisely and accurately. I find it a bit
 confusing to see Re:King Crimson and not get a single mention of
 this band (which I as a proghead (obsessed with early Kansas in
 high school) am very curious about, so fill me in y'all.)  >>

Funny you mention this, Mike.  I was told it was bad list etiquette to change
the subject line of a thread, because people like to follow the thread.

Of course, Mr. Emery tends to change it, but he does write in the subject
(was...whatever the subject was).  Maybe that would be the best way of
adopting your idea....

By the way, welcome.  :)

NP:  OTR  _TWHF_
*hugz and kisses*