Re: self-promotion+a netiquette request

hi.

that nice new Mike McVey writes:
I have enjoyed the list, though I could offer a couple suggestions:

1.) Use the subject field yada yada yada already discussed.

2.) You all are welcome to stop by my homepage
www.megsinet.net/~mmcvey

this suggestion improves our list just how, exactly?  maybe we should add
the link to our sig file.   i'll try it,  you all let me know if it is an
improvement.  did it make today's stop at the mailbox more fun?
personally,  i'm skeptical.   but i'm open minded.

welcome aboard,  Mike McVey.  if i lived in Chicago,  i'd be part of the
studio audience for the Jerry Springer Show at least three times  a week.
you are so lucky to live there!

jg

np: L7:  __hungry for stink__
www.megsinet.net/~mmcvey

I will be adding lots of stuff, like pictures of my travels, and MIDI
files of awesome classic music to it over the following weeks, as
time permits and I get my hands on a web publish program that
actually works! And please, compu-geeks, DON"T TELL ME I
SHOULD JUST LEARN HTML CODE! Life is too short for that!

Oh, and one more thing. What is Jimbat's problem with Mother
Teresa? I find such a condeming sentiment, expressed in an email
signature, rather illiberal for an Over the Rhine fan. I daresay she
and the Catholic church have been substantially better at seeking
social justice for the poor than most Protestant fundamentalists
have been.

Mike
Chicago