self-promotion+a netiquette request

Hello listies!

I have enjoyed the list, though I could offer a couple suggestions:

1.) Use the subject field precisely and accurately. I find it a bit
confusing to see Re:King Crimson and not get a single mention of
this band (which I as a proghead (obsessed with early Kansas in
high school) am very curious about, so fill me in y'all.)

2.) You all are welcome to stop by my homepage
www.megsinet.net/~mmcvey

I will be adding lots of stuff, like pictures of my travels, and MIDI
files of awesome classic music to it over the following weeks, as
time permits and I get my hands on a web publish program that
actually works! And please, compu-geeks, DON"T TELL ME I
SHOULD JUST LEARN HTML CODE! Life is too short for that!

Oh, and one more thing. What is Jimbat's problem with Mother
Teresa? I find such a condeming sentiment, expressed in an email
signature, rather illiberal for an Over the Rhine fan. I daresay she
and the Catholic church have been substantially better at seeking
social justice for the poor than most Protestant fundamentalists
have been.

Mike
Chicago