Re: ***lostie gathering***

jg900 wrote:

> o.k.,   hands up if you had a good time!
> {shoots own hand skyward}

:'-(    no, I missed it...

> i think the nicest bunch of people you'd ever wanna meet are Over the Rhine
> fans.

I get that impression via email. I am sure it would pan out in person...

> isn't it fun to link faces with memories?

I bet it would be.... *sigh*

> on bink's cd:   yes, it IS good!   i even stayed in my car for an extra 10
> minutes in the snowstorm before work, just so i wouldn't have to turn it
> off.

bink. I still want it. I am working on it. though, right now my parents are
here. LOL

so everyone who was there... tell me someone took detailed pictures??? wait,
maybe *detailed* isn't the right word. ;-) I mean, covering the evening well?
Cause if so I would love to see some of them!!! fire up the scanners...
Amy