Re: ***lostie gathering***

In a message dated 3/6/99 6:12:17 PM Eastern Standard Time, jg900 at bright_net
writes:

<< quote from dearly beloved:  "These women are even more beautiful than the
 Rheile Sisters!   You've gotta let Chris know what he missed."  (yes, they
 are.  and that's no small feat, either.   Chris, you've been notified.) >>

WOW!  More beautiful than that?  Is that possible?

I'm so sorry I missed everyone last night.  I was singing my heart out at the
West Minster Prebyterian Church, and we had a good time.  Ran into someone I
knew from California days...now, that's not something that happens too often!

Hope everyone had a good time, and that people got an idea of how awesome Anne
E. is live (since I still don't know!).

NP:  OtR  _GDBD_  (Just finished listening to _TWHF_...this may replace
_Patience_ as my favorite in a minute...
*hugz and kisses*
Jessyka