Re: just a few days from now...

"jg900" <jg900 at bright_net> sez:
>hi.

Hey, jg!

[...]

>>i guess i'm after some clue, since i haven't actually met most of you
>>going and i won't have any real way of finding you...

You can't miss jg.  You'll see this guy, and you'll think, "I bet that's jg"

It usually is.

>find anne.  she'll be singing.   just say, "hi.  you must be anne.  where's
>jg?"  she'll point.    or, you can just look for the little gorgeous blonde
>woman,  that'll be dearly beloved.   i'll be nearby.

No kidding.  Somebody give dearly beloved a hug & smooch for me, will ya?

>>oh wait, if i'm kilt bound, you can find *me*....
>
>first M has heard of the kilt.  says she, "oooh!  kilts are sexy!  i'll
>definitely be there if there's gonna be kilts there!"

>>what's the count, in case somebody needs to rope off chairs or
>>something?
>
>best guesstimate:
>bink
>lynzi  (who bink is gonna traverse the state of ohio and 1/4 way back again
>to bring to the show.  that's romance!)
>jeff
>rebecca
>heather
>amyraven
>bink's cleveland friend*
>jg
>dearly beloved*
>michele*
>albert*
>j*
>snowblower chick*
>jason*
>
>* represent non - listies.

*sigh*  I wish I could make it, but alas...such is not my fate.   At least
this weekend.

>in addition, the following were invited and may show up,
>i hope so...
>denice hazlett
>
>money order chick*

Oooh...she's cute.

>aren't i nice to invite B to ride in ~somebody else's car!?~    sorry A/R!
>just in the spirit now!

Heh.   jg, you're a riot sometimes.
--
NP: Pink Floyd - _Animals_