Re: just a few days from now...

hi.

that nice binkster says,

>hey jg and everyone else going to the Anne show this friday...
>
>are we all just meeting at Brady's?

that i don't know,  but it would seem to be the easiest plan.   other plans
considered, however.  feel free to submit one, anybody.

>> if so, what time.

show starts at 8:30.  i've never seen her start on time.  (this means if you
show up late, she'll start on time for once!)   i'd wanna get there in the
early 7 o'clock hour to hang,  chat,  eat,  drink, be merry, etc.

>> a friend of mine
>from Cleveland, who will also be attending, suggested people get there
>by 7pm to assure a seat. are we all planning to herd a bunch of
>chairs, or a whole section of the place? i was told the balcony was
>the place to be, also.

we could do the balconies  (left and right)  if you want to.  haven't been
in the balconies since OtR.

>i guess i'm after some clue, since i haven't actually met most of you
>going and i won't have any real way of finding you...

find anne.  she'll be singing.   just say, "hi.  you must be anne.  where's
jg?"  she'll point.    or, you can just look for the little gorgeous blonde
woman,  that'll be dearly beloved.   i'll be nearby.

>oh wait, if i'm kilt bound, you can find *me*....

first M has heard of the kilt.  says she, "oooh!  kilts are sexy!  i'll
definitely be there if there's gonna be kilts there!"

>what's the count, in case somebody needs to rope off chairs or
>something?

best guesstimate:
bink
lynzi  (who bink is gonna traverse the state of ohio and 1/4 way back again
to bring to the show.  that's romance!)
jeff
rebecca
heather
amyraven
bink's cleveland friend*
jg
dearly beloved*
michele*
albert*
j*
snowblower chick*
jason*

* represent non - listies.

in addition, the following were invited and may show up,
i hope so...
denice hazlett

money order chick*
money order chick's boyfriend*
other money order chicks*
michael*
becky*
melanie*

* again, non-listies.

now, wouldn't it be cool if listie Burrill could snag a ride with AmyRaven
(both from Michigan, you see)   C'mon down, B!

aren't i nice to invite B to ride in ~somebody else's car!?~    sorry A/R!
just in the spirit now!

jg

np:  blondie  _no exit_