just a few days from now...

hey jg and everyone else going to the Anne show this friday...

are we all just meeting at Brady's? if so, what time. a friend of mine
from Cleveland, who will also be attending, suggested people get there
by 7pm to assure a seat. are we all planning to herd a bunch of
chairs, or a whole section of the place? i was told the balcony was
the place to be, also.

i guess i'm after some clue, since i haven't actually met most of you
going and i won't have any real way of finding you...

oh wait, if i'm kilt bound, you can find *me*....

what's the count, in case somebody needs to rope off chairs or
something?

bink