Re: just a few days from now...

---jg900 <jg900 at bright_net> wrote:

> that nice binkster says,

> >are we all just meeting at Brady's?

> that i don't know,  but it would seem to be the easiest plan.
other plans
> considered, however.  feel free to submit one, anybody.

from what i gather, that's probably what i'll do, is just drive to the
show. hey, jg, can you send me directions from Grove City to Brady's
please?

i'm planning on getting there by 7pm. knowing my time frame, i'll
probably be there earlier. i'm a cronic early bird.

and my friends did recommend the beans and rice....

> we could do the balconies  (left and right)  if you want to.
haven't been
> in the balconies since OtR.

i think she recommended the right balcony.... i'll find out for
certain this afternoon.... should i try to "reserve" those seats for,
say, 14 people or so?

> >i guess i'm after some clue, since i haven't actually met most of you
> >going and i won't have any real way of finding you...

> find anne.  she'll be singing.   just say, "hi.  you must be anne.
where's
> jg?"  she'll point.    or, you can just look for the little gorgeous
blonde
> woman,  that'll be dearly beloved.   i'll be nearby.

okay, i'll try not to hit on her then. ;{)}

> first M has heard of the kilt.  says she, "oooh!  kilts are sexy!
i'll
> definitely be there if there's gonna be kilts there!"

then i'll just *have* to wear the ol' plaid!

> bink
> lynzi  (who bink is gonna traverse the state of ohio and 1/4 way
back again
> to bring to the show.  that's romance!)

or sheer insanity. haven't figured out which yet.

i'll post later this afternoon when i get a handful more details!

bink