Re: Shamelessly stolen rhymes.

Chris and (*ahem*) John dialogue:
> > The gibberings of one who's at the limits of his sanity.
>
>  cris... you wrote  poem about me. how *sweet.*
>
>  :)
>  john.

"Chris-john", I'll have you know that I've been doing a little programming of
my own now, mister. Yeah, *that's* right. I've only just perfected my
masterpiece this morning. It's a "newsgroup personality" test, and calculates
expessions used, attitudes regarding music, religion and philosophy, and
predetermined responses to every situation presented (trends have been taken
from past posts - and you know that I have a lot to draw from here).

I'm onto you, pal.

My theory now stands - there was a young man named "Christian" that grew tired
& weary from the same old newsgroup banter. To make things a bit more
interesting, he joined a newsgroup ages ago about a band called Over the
Rhine. He named himself: *Chis*. He holds his own very well & is quite
respected (and sometimes feared) & liked on this list - knowing all the while
that he has an "ace in the hole" if things become too doldrum for him. This
ace was a *second* newsgroup personality just waiting in the wings - the name
being the *second* syllable in his own name - "tian" - or, if you will -
*John*.

The perversion of this split is that the two now actually *chat* to each
other, this heightening the experience for young Christian.

I believe my work here is done. Thank you.

Tongue in cheek,

Sir Edward Jay, the Second of Harnish