The Violet Burning

Well, kids, I just got their self-titled album in the mail today (I am NOT
allowed to buy any more CDs!!!), and I'm sitting here listening to the first
track as I semi-patiently wait for Brian to get home so I can go shopping.

Anyway, I'm enjoying it.  Not that I had any doubts...of course, it may be
that I am immune to disliking music.  That's an angle I haven't though of
before.

Although the cover was a tad disturbing...

Layne, I'll give you a detailed e-mail about it later.  :)  And
DustyVolume...your CDs should be going in the mail tomorrow, when I actually
have time to run to the campus post office.  And Megan...I didn't think you
were bitchy.  :)

NP:  The Violet Burning  _The Violet Burning_
*hugz and kisses*
Jessyka