vernal equinox.

i was once part of the birthing of a record label by that same
name...the other founder and i were born on the same day,
tuesday.september.21.1976...our band was called tuesday and the label
vernal equinox...because autumnal equinox just didn't have the same
ring to it...

anyway, to the content...has there been confirmation of the canal
street rumor?...being my hometown and all...not to mention my half
birthday...i find myself booking my schedule...perchance to finally
meet some of you...i've only experienced briefly shannon and
chris...and scott, too...

well, i'm anxious to sit in those pews myself...and maybe actually
drink something alcoholic for a change...depending on what the sight
of linford does to me...i might need to get a little liquored...and
canal street wouldn't be canal street without a two-hour wait in the
freezing wind for the doors to open...

oh...and john...i have a friend in chicago...i think you and your
fiancee should hook up with him and his fiancee...i think you'd all
have a jolly time...they live a couple blocks from wrigley...

climbing branches and vines...
megan.