FW: Lost listees. List Lostees.

> Aw, come on! He was a CUTE surly English shopkeeper!
>
> And can I say again how EXTREMELY ANNOYED I am that I can't be at this Lostee
> Gathering? TWO men in kilts? I'd SWOON!

You should go to an SCA gathering sometime.  DOZENS of men in kilts.

> That's it. I call a gathering for the end of March-ish. Kilts and all. You're
> all invited to Pittsburgh. I'll scrounge something for an event if you simply
> MUST have one. Any time after the 28th. Any ideas? A late Equinox? The last
> weeks before tax time? April Fool's? My birthday a few weeks early? Just
> because I said so?

I'll be there, whatever the reason is.  Just give me forwarning.  Hey,
enough forwarning might even make me get off of my duff and have a kilt
ready to roll out.  Hmmm... seeing as how I first met you on a "goth" list,
and then you pointed me this way.... maybe I'll get an all grey plaide to
use as my material.  I'll be a traditionally gothic Scottsman.  *hmmm*  Nah,
that's just going too far.  ;-)  I don't like wearing black anyway.

> I'll make dinner. For mudslides, you're on your own.

Okay, I live in Pittsburgh.  If this really happens, and you don't mind
ys... I'll co-host the party and be in charge of mud-slides.  I've been old
I'm a good bartender.  Course, I've also told I was a bad bartender, but
that was meant as a complement too.

> Kilts optional, but kilt wearers receive chocolate.

Yum.  Chocolate.

Brian
--
"Ask not what your country can do for ewe, but what ewe can do for their
country; no, no, scratch that."

Brian Gardner- "Twisted Quotes"