painting names.

On Mon, 01 Mar 1999 10:44:39 CST, Joshua M. Neds-Fox wrote:

john suggests:
[anybody wanna design a heavy metal video to, say, "i painted my name" ?]

bink fantasises:
[within the cover of night, the band ends up painting in HUGE letters, for
all passerby above and below to read, "%#*& YOU POISON!!!]

josh envisions:
[ ...ratted-up hair-extensions flying, Linford leaps into the scene in a
cloud of smoke from the explosions ...

boys, boys, boys.  why the hell is it always LINFORD that does all the
action...we all know Karin is wailing, with ratted up red hair...

(lindsey's sheltered life offers her minimal exposure to rock videos, hence,
she can elaborate no further than this)

goodnighty.