Re: 10000 Maniacs/King Crimson

"Jeffrey L. Klaum" <jeff at ohsosf_smlab.com> sez:
>On Mon, 1 Mar 1999, Chris Emery wrote:
>
>> Shit!   Is that *this* weekend?    I think I might be in the Louisville area
>> thursday & friday.
>
>Cancel (it'll be worth it). Mudslides, remember. If you make it i'll even
>mix up my own blend of long islands for you.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

I'll be in Clermont, KY from Thursday night until we finish on Friday.   I'll
have to finish early and whiz back in a hurry.

I was really looking forward to the weekend get-together, I just didn't
realize it was SO SOON!

And why the hell didn't anyone tell me it was MARCH already??
--
NP: Cat Stevens - _Greatest Hits_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery