Re: 10000 Maniacs/King Crimson

"King, Matt - GCP" <mdking at gracocorp_com> sez:
>>I know, you're dying to relate the above comment with one of the
>>ones that follow this.
>>Don't.
>
>something tells me that a few of our fellow listies have made you a bit
>sensitive to random campy jibes...

No.   It's a bad day.  I'm in a bad mood.

>>I've never been lucky enough to see them in person, unless you
>>count the ProjeKCt Two show last year.
>
>mm.. i am envious.  i didn't even realize that they'd toured for that.
>that's one of those albums i can listen to for days on end...  actually, if
>you like that album you should check out Tone Float.

Live, it was amazing.  I'd say the show was about 75% true improvisation.
Wow.

>>Metaphor, my friend, metaphor.
>
>joke, my friend, joke.  slow down on the coffee.

No.   It's a bad day.  I'm in a bad mood.  I didn't sleep last night.
--
NP: King Crimson - _THRAK_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery