RE: 10000 Maniacs/King Crimson

>I know, you're dying to relate the above comment with one of the
>ones that follow this.
>Don't.

something tells me that a few of our fellow listies have made you a bit
sensitive to random campy jibes...

>I've never been lucky enough to see them in person, unless you
>count the ProjeKCt Two show last year.

mm.. i am envious.  i didn't even realize that they'd toured for that.
that's one of those albums i can listen to for days on end...  actually, if
you like that album you should check out Tone Float.

>Metaphor, my friend, metaphor.

joke, my friend, joke.  slow down on the coffee.

matt
np: "across 110th street" -- Bobby Womack