Re: Re: is chicago, is not chicago

>>>  tags on an unrelated remake of a bad
>>> 80's song, such as "hungry like a wolf."
>
>>Oh, john.  I think you're definitely going to be sorry you said that.
>
>>Yzzi, Brad, Bruce, Chris--Y'all hearin' this?

>Next listee gathering, baby. You and me. Outside. I'm gonna bring my posse
>from the AOL Duran Duran Lives board and we gonna send you back to yo momma
>for some schoolin', boy.

Uh oh, John, it looks as if dark forces are martialing (good-naturedly) against
you.
I happen to agree with your assesment and would be willing to stand as your
second in this proposed confrontation.  We'll blast'em with Smithereens,
Material Issue
 and Replacements.  That oughta show'em what pop music is all about.  If things
get ugly, we'll break out the Big Star and really tear them apart.

;-)

......just havin' fun....

Duran Duran:   never liked'em, never will

AaronB

          "There's so much I don't know about astrophysics!"

               Homer  (Simpson)