****Re: file under: Small World

hi.  i sent a little letter to victoria,  anne's guitarist.   (she's the one
with a computer).  she responded with this.   since anne e dechant's been on
the post kinda heavily lately  and in case some of you are straddling the
fence wondering if you want to attend or not,  i figured i'd send her reply
to the list.  good, interesting news is inside.

bink, i didn't mention who you were bringing.  i was really vague.  so don't
reply to her and let her know who's coming.   if it's a surprise let it be a
surprise.   could be fun.

are we gonna wear party hats?  i think we should.    we could try to find
plaid ones  (!)

here it is:
>John,
>
>Who's the mystery person? By the way, we won two awards from the Cleveland
>Free Times: Anne E won Best Vocalist, and we also won the "Best
>Folk/Americana Act" award. Whoooeee! Hope you're doing well.
>
>Vic.

yay,  dechant band.  you go, girls!  (and boy)
oh, and who is it that hangs at the VoL  list?   please e-mail me:  i have a
question.  (dusty V?)

jg