Re: 10,000 Maniacs--Oh yeah, and I'm a big dork!!

Just disregard that first message. . .please?!?!                                                                                         I must join the popular opinion and say that, having been a Maniacs fan for a very long time_Our Time in Eden_ surpasses the others.  Natalie's voice is strongest here, and her lyrics are the most interesting.

_In My Tibe_, though, has my favorite Maniacs song.  "The Painted Desert"  Why, you ask??  Because I lived that song.

Maybe that's a little too personal, or just a story for another day. . .

--dana--

Sorry about all the long messages, I'm a talker!!